Why You Should Be Consistent With Supplements
If you’re reading our blog you’re probably a health conscious individual who looks into natural alternatives for common health issues and dis-ease. We've all been there: headache, bloated, trouble sleeping, needing more energy, or dealing with something else, reaching for a supplement and expecting the results to be fast. Unfortunately, the pros of using high quality natural supplements (not man made pharmaceuticals) sometimes take time. Here’s why.
Supplements offer a convenient and effective way to support our bodies with essential nutrients and bridge any potential gaps in our diet. However, merely purchasing a bottle of supplements is not enough. Consistency is the key to unlocking their full potential.
Ensuring a Steady Supply of Nutrients
Building Up Nutrient Reserves
Diet and Supplements
Achieving Long-Term Results
JUNE 26, 2023
What to Read Next:
JUNE 19, 2023
Join Our Health Conscious Community
Receive exclusive access to our newsletter, sales, giveaways, and 15% off your next purchase!
HAVING TROUBLE REMEMBERING TO TAKE YOUR SUPPLEMENTS? HERE ARE A FEW THINGS TO TRY:
• Take your supplements with a daily activity you already do, like brushing your teeth. It's important to drink a cup water in the morning before anything else. Adding our liquid supplements to your morning cup of water makes it super easy to remember. It is also a great reminder to keep all your supplements in the same place, like on your kitchen counter or nightstand.
• Try using a scheduling app or your phone's alarm as a reminder to take your daily vitamins. Instead of a handful of pills, our all-in-one liquid supplements make it easier to take.
• If you're always on the go, keep your supplements in your bag so you can’t forget to grab them before you leave the house.
• When establishing any new routine, writing notes for yourself on your fridge door, calendar, or another visible spot can help remind you.
• Take a new supplement with a friend, coworker, partner, parent, whoever! The both of you can keep each other accountable and motivated.