November 14, 2022
"Magnesium, by far, is the number one mineral deficiency in the entire world" -Dr Bryan Ardis. Over 50% of Americans get less than the daily recommendation. At minimum you should be taking 500mg of Magnesium everyday regardless of your health. That’s because this amazing mineral is involved in more than 600 reactions in the body, including:
• Energy creation: converting food into energy
• Protein formation: creating new proteins from amino acids
• Gene maintenance: helping create and repair DNA and RNA
• Muscle movements: aiding in muscle contraction and relaxation
• Nervous system regulation: regulating neurotransmitters, which send messages throughout your brain and nervous system
Join Our Health Conscious Community
Receive exclusive access to our newsletter, sales, giveaways, and 15% off your next purchase!
10 Signs Your Body May Not be Getting Enough Magnesium
1. Exhausted during workouts. You're experiencing premature muscle fatigue and exhaustion when exercising.
2. Your mental health is suffering. If you have a Magnesium deficiency you may have noticed a decline in your mental health, especially regarding depression.
3. Your body may experience cramps, tremors, twitches or all three.
4. When your Magnesium levels are below what you need you may experience high blood pressure.
5. You're constantly tired regardless of the amount of sleep you get at night.
6. Constipation. You're frequently constipated.
7. Trouble falling asleep.
8. You may experience heightened anxiety.
9. You may experience severe chocolate cravings.
10. Your heartbeat is all over the place. Magnesium ensures heart health. A deficiency in Magnesium can result in a number of heart issues.
Foods to help boost Magnesium include:
Usually if your diet consists of primarily meat, dairy and processed foods, you'll suffer from a Magnesium deficiency.
• Dark chocolate
• Fatty fish
• Dark leafy green vegetables
• Whole grains
Magnesium is essential for maintaining proper health and plays a key role in everything from how you perform in exercise to heart health and brain function. Enjoying a variety of magnesium-rich foods may ensure that you’re getting enough of this important nutrient in your diet but to be sure, look into a proper Magnesium supplement.
We have designed a transdermal spray that accesses the veins in the body to immediately deliver Magnesium to our cells. We use a highly absorbable form of Magnesium, Magnesium chloride with our proprietary Fulvic base to create a high-speed delivery system. This combination bypasses the digestive system and travels straight into the cells. Contrary to popular belief, using a topical in certain areas of the body (inside of elbow, under the arms, crook of neck) are some of the fastest ways to absorb magnesium into your cellular stream. Thanks to its application as a supplement, experiencing its benefits are hassle-free.
Read Last Week's Blog Here
NOVEMBER 7, 2022
"Magnesium, by far, is the number one mineral deficiency in the entire world."
-Dr Bryan Ardis
Magnesium is imperative for healthy heart function, to ensure good sleep and to balance our moods. It also helps with pain, especially associated with period symptoms like cramps.
Enhance Your Day With These Top Sellers
A Personal Invitation from Ambaya
Dear friends and family, I would like to invite you to take a look at this site, The Circle of Life, and take advantage of this great opportunity which is free. I find it extremely valuable at this time given everything in the world.
This practice of Tai Chi Gung has benefited me greatly in all physical, mental and Spiritual ways and I would like for you to be aware of it and if it touches your heart, try it, see where and how it moves you forward in your life.
With much gratitude for your continued trust in allowing us to make a positive difference to your health and wishing you well.