Ambaya Gold’s Native American Essiac tea is hand-crafted and specially formulated in small batches true to an ancient Native American recipe.
- Overall system tune-up and energizer
- Helps support strengthened immune system
- Assistance with overall cellular health and regeneration
- Cells nourished, hydrated & oxygenated
Ambaya Gold’s Native American Essiac Tea uses Burdock Root, Sheep Sorrel, Cat’s Claw Bark, Slippery Elm Bark, and Turkish Rhubarb Root - herbs rich in vitamins A, B-complex, C, D, K, E and many trace minerals.
- Burdock Root supports circulation to the skin to help cleanse the epidermal tissues while eliminating toxins from the blood and lymphatic system.
- Sheep Sorrel is rich in chlorophyll, which may assist to increase oxygen content in the blood.
- Cat’s Claw supports digestive and upper respiratory health and the immune system.
- Slippery Elm Bark helps to protect membrane linings in the joints and can provide anti-inflammatory support.
- Turkish Rhubarb Root assists with overall systemic cleansing.
Suggested Use: Take 1 tablespoon twice daily, at least 30 minutes before meals. Works best if swished around in mouth for 1-2 minutes before swallowing.
Other ingredients: purified bio-photon restructured water.
For More Info Please call: 928-282-1756 Mon-Fri 9:00 am - 5:00 pm MST