Essensiac™, the natural evolution of Essiac Tea, combines the time tested Essiac Tea with a Fulvic base, Zeolite, Transition Group Elements, and other key ingredients – greatly increasing the natural healing potential of the Native American Essiac Tea.
Benefits may include:*
- Replenished essential trace elements, minerals, and amino acids
- Detox of heavy metals and other harmful toxins
- Enhanced electrolytes and increased bioenergetics in the body
- Increased cellular nutrition and hydration
- Support for healthy cell renewal
- Increased vitality and endurance
- Healthy immune system support
- Superior absorption and utilization of nutrients
Combining Ambaya Gold's Fulvic blend with the Native American Essiac Tea, the Essensiac™ formula is the next generation of Essiac Tea.
Ambaya Gold has enhanced its Native American Essiac Tea supplement by adding key immune support assistance and detoxification ingredients. These greatly assist with the deep cleanse and revitalization the body needs to better use its own natural healing abilities.
Accompanying its Fulvic base, Essensiac™ uses Burdock Root, Sheep Sorrel, Cat’s Claw Bark, Slippery Elm Bark, and Turkish Rhubarb Root - herbs rich in vitamins A, B-complex, C, D, K, E and many trace minerals.
- Burdock Root supports circulation to the skin to help cleanse the epidermal tissues while eliminating toxins from the blood and lymphatic system.
- Sheep Sorrel is rich in chlorophyll, which may assist to increase oxygen content in the blood.
- Cat’s Claw supports digestive and upper respiratory health and the immune system.
- Slippery Elm Bark helps to protect membrane linings in the joints and can provide anti-inflammatory support.
- Turkish Rhubarb Root assists with overall systemic cleansing.
Suggested Use: Add 1 tablespoon to a glass water, 4 times daily. Shake well before using. Refrigerate after opening.
Other ingredients: purified bio-photon restructured water, plant based phyto-nutrients, and 83 minerals, elements and amino acids including: antimony, beryllium, bismuth, boron, bromine, calcium carbonate, carbon, cerium, cesium, chloride, chromium, cobalt, copper, dysprosium, erbium, europium, gadolinium, gallium, monatomic germanium, gold, hafnium, holmium, indium, iodine, iridium, iron, lanthanum, lithium, lutetium, magnesium, manganese, molybdenum, neodymium, nickel, niobium, osmium, oxygen, palladium, phosphorous, platinum, potassium, praseodymium, rhenium, rhodium, rubidium, ruthenium, samarium, scandium, selenium, silicon, silver, sodium, strontium, sulfur, tantalum, tellurium, terbium, thorium, thulium, tin, tungsten, vanadium, yttrium, monatomic zinc, zirconium, alanine, glutamic acid, glycine, histidine, isoleucine, leucine, methionine, phenylalinine, serinine, threonine, tryptophan, valine.
For More Info Please call: 928-282-1756 Mon-Fri 9:00 am - 5:00 pm MST