The Next Generation of Essiac Tea for Systemic Renewal and Integration
Essensiac™, a natural evolution of Essiac Tea, combines Essiac Tea with a proprietary fulvic base, platinum group elements, zeolite, and other key ingredients greatly increasing the natural healing potential of Essiac Tea. Benefits may include:*
- Overall system tune-up and energizer
- Helps support and strengthen the immune system
- Assistance with overall cellular health and renewal
- Cells nourished, hydrated and oxygenated
Essensiac™ – 32 oz /quart
1 month supply
Combining Ambaya Gold’s Fulvic blend with Native American Essiac Tea, the Essensiac™ formula is the next generation of Essiac Tea.
Ambaya Gold has enhanced Essiac Tea by adding key immune support assistance and detoxification ingredients. These greatly assist with the deep cleanse and revitalization the body needs to better use its own natural healing abilities.
Accompanying its Fulvic base, Essensiac™ uses Burdock Root, Sheep Sorrel, Cat’s Claw Bark, Slippery Elm Bark, and Turkish Rhubarb Root – herbs rich in vitamins A, B-complex, C, D, K, E and many trace minerals.
- Burdock Root supports circulation to the skin to help cleanse the epidermal tissues while eliminating toxins from the blood and lymphatic system.
- Sheep Sorrel is rich in chlorophyll, which may assist to increase oxygen content in the blood.
- Cat’s Claw supports digestive and upper respiratory health and the immune system.
- Slippery Elm Bark helps to protect membrane linings in the joints and can provide anti-inflammatory support.
- Turkish Rhubarb Root assists with overall systemic cleansing.
The Next Generation of Essiac Tea
Suggested Use: Take 1 tablespoon twice daily, at least 30 minutes before meals. Works best if swished around in mouth for 1-2 minutes before swallowing.
Serving Size 1 tablespoon (1/2 oz or 14175 mg)
Serving Per Container 64
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Proprietary Fulvic and Essiac Tea Blend
Methylsulfonylmethane (Pure MSM)
L-Theanine (from Green Tea)
Fructo-Oligosaccharides (from Chicory)
Cat’s Claw Bark
Not a significant source of Vitamin A, calcium & iron. **Daily Value not Established
Other ingredients: plant based enzyme phytonutrients and 72 minerals, elements and amino acids including – boron, bromine, calcium carbonate, carbon, chromium, cobalt, copper, germanium, gold, hydrogen, indium, iodine, iridium, iron, lithium, magnesium, manganese, molybdenum, nickel, nitrogen, oxygen, phosphorous, platinum, potassium, rhodium, selenium, silicon, silver, sodium, sulfur, vanadium, and zinc, plus the following amino acids: alanine, arginine, aspartic acid, cystine, glutamic acid, glycine, histidine, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalinine, proline, serinine, threonine, tryptophan, tyrosine, valine.